Friday, January 21, 2022

Stampin’ Up! Abstract Beauty with Bragworthy Card

Recently I shared my birthday and for this card I cased one of them using the Stampin' Up! Abstract Beauty Speciality Paper and Ephemera Pack and Bragworthy Stamp Set. I shared the process in a recent video.

I love all the patterns in these Abstract Beauty Speciality Paper but I followed the principle of a bold, smaller and subtle pattern which helped balance all these beautiful patterns. The fun friend ship sentiments from the Bragworthy Stamp Set worked perfectly with these fun patterns. I made the flagged end on the tag with the Tailored Tag Punch. The Heart speech bubble from the matching Abstract Beauty Ephemera Pack was the perfect finishing touch to the tag with the Essentials Baker's Twine Bow.

Click on the Photo below for a List of Supplies and visit my Shop

SHOP NOW - go to my Online Store or contact me to place an order RIGHT NOW!






__________________________________________________


Be sure to check out my CLASSES below or consider Hosting a Party and share your love of Stampin' Up! and the NEW Catalogue with your friends.


 My Classes are mostly monthly on a Sunday exact times and dates are in the Classes Tab above.


February Card Class

20th Feb 2022 Cost $25

We will be making projects with all brand new products, and fun to be had!! 


RSVP to me ellen@dewoodbridge.com or 0421074703 to RESERVE your spot.  


Enjoy Ellen x

No comments:

Post a Comment