Wednesday, January 5, 2022

Stampin' Up! Blessings Of Home and Ornate 3D Embossed Card

I have been making a whole load of cards with products from the NEW Stampin' Up! January–June 2022 Mini Catalogue and these were my customer cards that I made to send out with their new Catalogues. I have used Blessings Of Home stamp set and matching Flowers Of Home Dies, Heart & Home Designer Series Paper and Classic Matte Dots. This combination pairs perfectly with the Ornate 3D Embossing Folder and Scallop Contours Dies from the 2021-2022 Annual Catalogue. I added Colour to the flower image using Stampin' Blends and behind it using the Blending Brushes.

Click on the Photo below for a List of Supplies and visit my Shop

SHOP NOW - go to my Online Store or contact me to place an order RIGHT NOW!






__________________________________________________


Be sure to check out my CLASSES below or consider Hosting a Party and share your love of Stampin' Up! and the NEW Catalogue with your friends.


 My Classes are mostly monthly on a Sunday exact times and dates are in the Classes Tab above.


January - June Mini Catalogue and Sale-A-Bration Catalogue Launch

January 16th 2022 Cost $25

We will be making projects with all brand new products, specials, prizes and fun to be had!! 


RSVP to me ellen@dewoodbridge.com or 0421074703 to RESERVE your spot.  


Enjoy Ellen x

No comments:

Post a Comment