Saturday, January 29, 2022

Stampin' Up! Rainbow of Happiness with Heart & Home Card

I recent had a lovely evening with my step daughter who wanted to make a card to thank the amazing midwifes for their support during birth of her son recently. She paired together the Stampin' Up! Rainbow Of Happiness, Honeybee Home and Artfully Layered Stamp Sets, Heart & Home Designer Series Paper, Honeybee Blooms Dies and Cloud Punch.

We coloured the bees using Stampin' Blends Markers to give them life and Wink of Stella to highlight their wings. Hand cutting the rainbow was a perfect fit and match to the Designer Series Paper. The sentiment as a lovely fit for the Cloud Punch which was a happy coincidence.

Click on the Photo below for a List of Supplies and visit my Shop

SHOP NOW - go to my Online Store or contact me to place an order RIGHT NOW!






__________________________________________________


Be sure to check out my CLASSES below or consider Hosting a Party and share your love of Stampin' Up! and the NEW Catalogue with your friends.


 My Classes are mostly monthly on a Sunday exact times and dates are in the Classes Tab above.


February Card Class

20th Feb 2022 Cost $25

We will be making projects with all brand new products, and fun to be had!! 


RSVP to me ellen@dewoodbridge.com or 0421074703 to RESERVE your spot.  


Enjoy Ellen

No comments:

Post a Comment