Tuesday, January 25, 2022

Stampin' Up! Poinsettia Petals with Wintry Embossing Christmas Card

Welcome back to a New Year of the Christmas Stampathon 2022. Our January Challenge is White with a Pop of Colour. Make at least 4 Christmas Cards featuring mainly white with a Pop of Any ONE Colour.

I chose Cherry Cobbler for my Pop colour that I paired with the Poinsettia Petals stamp set, Poinsettia and Seasonal Label dies, Wintry 3D Embossing Folder, Gold Foil and Embossing Powder. I added the Cherry Cobbler with the Blending Brushes, Water Painter and Stamping.

Be sure to pop over to the group and join in with this months and previous challenges and check out my VIDEO below to see how these cards were made and the Supplies I have used

The Christmas Stampathon 2022 is a Facebook Group that gets us a bit more prepared and ready for the busy Christmas season and we would love you to join us. You will have 4 inspirational projects on the 25th of each month. We will be sending out one of our cards to a randomly picked participant each month.



SHOP NOW - go to my Online Store or contact me to place an order RIGHT NOW!






__________________________________________________


Be sure to check out my CLASSES below or consider Hosting a Party and share your love of Stampin' Up! and the NEW Catalogue with your friends.


 My Classes are mostly monthly on a Sunday exact times and dates are in the Classes Tab above.


February Card Class

20th Feb 2022 Cost $25

We will be making projects with all brand new products, and fun to be had!! 


RSVP to me ellen@dewoodbridge.com or 0421074703 to RESERVE your spot.  


Enjoy Ellen

No comments:

Post a Comment