Wednesday, December 8, 2021

Stampin’ Up! Christmas Season with Merry Melody Christmas Card

I have been so very excited to share these gorgeous Stampin' Up! Christmas Season stamps in person with my customers in some recent classes and saved a few card sets for a VIDEO. I cased this card from Cheri Stojkovic

I stamped the scene using the stamp set onto Kraft 6x6 Paper, any of the amazing stamps in the set will work. I stepped it up by embossing the stamped piece with the Merry Melody 3D Embossing Folder. The Christmas To Remember Stamp set sentiment is stamped on a Seasonal Label Die cut. I also cut a piece of the Gold & Rose Gold Metallic Paper that I cut in half and let peek out the ends. I finished with a scattering off the stunning but sadly retiring Wonderful Gems.

Click on the Photo below for a Shop For These Supplies and visit my Shop


To see how these card came together watch my VIDEO on You Tube

SHOP NOW - go to my Online Store or contact me to place an order RIGHT NOW!

__________________________________________________


Be sure to check out my CLASSES below or consider Hosting a Party and share your love of Stampin' Up! and the NEW Catalogue with your friends.


 My Classes are mostly monthly on a Sunday exact times and dates are in the Classes Tab above. 


December Card Class
Sunday December 19th 1pm $20

RSVP to me ellen@dewoodbridge.com or 0421074703 to RESERVE your spot.  


Enjoy Ellen x

No comments:

Post a Comment