Wednesday, December 1, 2021

Stampin’ Up! Great Tidings and Wisemen Tidings Colouring Christmas Card

In my November Classes, Team Meeting and a Video I showcase the beautiful Stampin' Up! Great Tidings and Wisemen Tiding Dies which are sadly retiring and currently 50% Off while stocks last

I coloured the Wisemen using Stampin' Blends in a beautiful mix of subtle colours. I mplacreed them on top die cut frame. I stamped the bottom of the frame piece with the sentiment and 3 gifts. I finished the chard with some bling and shine with the Blue Adhesive Backed Gems.

Click on the Photo below for a Shop For These Supplies and visit my Shop


To see how these card came together watch my VIDEO on You Tube  

SHOP NOW - go to my Online Store or contact me to place an order RIGHT NOW!

__________________________________________________


Be sure to check out my CLASSES below or consider Hosting a Party and share your love of Stampin' Up! and the NEW Catalogue with your friends.


 My Classes are mostly monthly on a Sunday exact times and dates are in the Classes Tab above. 


December Card Class
Sunday December 19th 1pm $20

RSVP to me ellen@dewoodbridge.com or 0421074703 to RESERVE your spot.  


Enjoy Ellen x

No comments:

Post a Comment