Friday, December 17, 2021

Stampin’ Up! Delicate Baubles Vellum Ornaments and Cards

I have made a number of projects using the Stampin' Up! Delicate Baubles Dies from one original project. In the original project I made some Gift Tags, with some of the the left over pieces I made some of my recent Team Swap Cards and with the final pieces I made these cards and ornaments in a recent video.

The Delicate Bauble pieces had been cut with Adhesive Sheets attached so it was super easy to add them to the Vellum Ornaments. Some of the Ornaments I coloured with Stampin' Blends - Dark Shaded Spruce and Daffodil Delight. On the 2 cards I layered them with Painted Texture and Tasteful Textile 3D Embossing Folders and Rose Gold Metallic Paper. I embellished the trees using Red and Champagne Rhinestones. 

 Click on the Photo below for a List of Supplies and visit my Shop

To see how these card came together watch my VIDEO on You Tube 

SHOP NOW - go to my Online Store or contact me to place an order RIGHT NOW!


__________________________________________________


Be sure to check out my CLASSES below or consider Hosting a Party and share your love of Stampin' Up! and the NEW Catalogue with your friends.


 My Classes are mostly monthly on a Sunday exact times and dates are in the Classes Tab above. 


December Card Class
Sunday December 19th 1pm $20

RSVP to me ellen@dewoodbridge.com or 0421074703 to RESERVE your spot.  


Enjoy Ellen x

No comments:

Post a Comment