Friday, December 31, 2021

Stampin’ Up! Poppy Moments Dies with Specialty Papers Cards

These No Stampin cards showcase many of the textures in the Stampin' Up! Speciality Papers that we are sadly saying goodbye to from the Stampin' Up! July–December 2021 Mini Catalogue on January 3rd in a recent video. I have used the Red Velvet, Cork, Gold Shimmer Vellum and Black Glitter. I cut and created the flowers and leaves using the Poppy Moments and Artistic Dies. That I laid on top of  with the Simply Elegant Speciality Designer Series Paper, Vellum and Matte Black Dots.

Click on the Photo below for a List of Supplies and visit my Shop


To see how these card came together watch my VIDEO on You Tube

SHOP NOW - go to my Online Store or contact me to place an order RIGHT NOW!



__________________________________________________


Be sure to check out my CLASSES below or consider Hosting a Party and share your love of Stampin' Up! and the NEW Catalogue with your friends.


 My Classes are mostly monthly on a Sunday exact times and dates are in the Classes Tab above.


January - June Mini Catalogue and Sale-A-Bration Catalogue Launch

January 16th 2022 Cost $25

We will be making projects with all brand new products, specials, prizes and fun to be had!! 


RSVP to me ellen@dewoodbridge.com or 0421074703 to RESERVE your spot.  


Enjoy Ellen x

No comments:

Post a Comment