Wednesday, December 15, 2021

Stampin’ Up! Eden’s Garden Gift Card Holder

I am continuing to enjoying the pre release Eden’s Garden Collection with some products only available till January 3rd! I had fun making this Gift Card Holder recently in a VIDEO and classes. I was taught how to make this Gift Card Holder by my Team Leader Linda Dalke and adapted it for my classes.

I have combined the Eden's Garden Stamp Set, Ever Eden Speciality Designer Series, Gold Shimmer Ribbon, Gold & Rose Gold Metallic Speciality Paper, Label Me Fancy and Everyday Label Punches.

To create the base for the holder cut a A4 or Letter piece of cardstock in half lengthways the score at 3.5", 4.5", 5.5" and 9". I have shown how to fold and adhere it in my video. I created the panekls using designer series papers to my desired size. Have one stamped cardstock pane to write my sentiment on. To create the opening for my gift card I punched the  folded edge using a straight edged punch like the Label Me Fancy or Everyday Label Punch. To create the Belly Band closure use a full length strip of Cardstock, making sure you have adhered all your panels and have a gift card inside press and lightly fold her belly band around the holder then adhere the 2 ends together. For my label I used both the Label Me Fancy and Everyday Label Punches adding a ribbon knot or bow to finish it off.

Click on the Photo below for a List of Supplies and visit my Shop



To see how these card came together watch my VIDEO on You Tube 

SHOP NOW - go to my Online Store or contact me to place an order RIGHT NOW!


__________________________________________________


Be sure to check out my CLASSES below or consider Hosting a Party and share your love of Stampin' Up! and the NEW Catalogue with your friends.


 My Classes are mostly monthly on a Sunday exact times and dates are in the Classes Tab above. 


December Card Class
Sunday December 19th 1pm $20

RSVP to me ellen@dewoodbridge.com or 0421074703 to RESERVE your spot.  


Enjoy Ellen x

No comments:

Post a Comment