Sunday, December 12, 2021

Stampin’ Up Eden’s Garden Book Binding Card


I am enjoying the pre release Eden’s Garden Collection with some products only available till January 3rd! I had fun making this really simple Book Binding Fun Fold card recently in a VIDEO and classes.

I have combined the Eden's Garden Stamp Set, Ever Eden Speciality Designer Series and Cotton Paper, Eden and Stitched Rectangle Dies, Fine Art Ribbon and Gold Foil.

I created a 3cm panel for the "Book Binding" and highlighted it with scrunched Cotton Paper and Ribbon. I stamped the sentiment panel is placed on the Ever Eden paper and highlighted using Gold Foil mat and die cut that is cut from the inside of the matt. All the gold accents in the foil, paper and ribbon bring the card together perfectly.

Click on the Photo below for a List of Supplies and visit my Shop


To see how these card came together watch my VIDEO on You Tube

SHOP NOW - go to my Online Store or contact me to place an order RIGHT NOW!


__________________________________________________


Be sure to check out my CLASSES below or consider Hosting a Party and share your love of Stampin' Up! and the NEW Catalogue with your friends.


 My Classes are mostly monthly on a Sunday exact times and dates are in the Classes Tab above. 


December Card Class
Sunday December 19th 1pm $20

RSVP to me ellen@dewoodbridge.com or 0421074703 to RESERVE your spot.  


Enjoy Ellen x

No comments:

Post a Comment