Monday, May 21, 2012

The PAPER PARTY is nearly OVER!

The Party is nearly over you have until Thursday 31st of May. 

Here are details again for you

  
Here a few sample I made this month with our patterned paper

These Project I shared on Saturday Night at a Team Training



Edgelit Card tote
I have modified the idea from 
Wrap: 2 pieces 9” x 5.5” scored at 1”
Box: 6” x 7.5” scored at 6” side at 1”. 7.5” side at 1/4”, 1 1/4”, 6 1/4” and 7 1/4”



DSP Gift bags
12x12 paper 2 pieces scored at 2” on 3 sides and 1.5” at the top
9x9 paper 2 pieces scored on all sides at 1”
I hope you enjoyed me sharing these projects with you
Ellen



1 comment:

  1. Hi Ellen,
    Thank you so much for demonstrating these projects on Saturday night. It was great to see something different. I was struggling to come up with something different for my Stamp Club and now thanks to you i have something to make. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete