Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Vintage Verses Sale-a-Bration 2013 + Special March Offer

Here are yet more projects I have made using some of our Sale-a-brations 2013 Goodies. 

Don't forget to check out my Special March Offer at the end of this Post

Here are three cards I have made using the Vintage Verses Stamp Set, Sycamore Street Designer Series Paper and Button and Ribbon Pack and Vine Street Textured Impressions Embossing Folder you can earn for 
FREE till the 22nd March 2013




A SPECIAL OFFER FOR MARCH

I have set many Goals for myself this year and I am almost there in achieving every single one of them. I am offering a FREE GIFT in addition to our current Sale-a-bration promotion in appreciation of  helping me get to my FINAL sales goal and receive an award at the Stampin' Up! annual convention in May. (gifts will picked at random)

Thanks for stopping by
Ellen

No comments:

Post a Comment