Sunday, July 14, 2013

Make a Statement Digital Tour



Have you ever wanted to try My Digital Studio (MDS) but thought it was all to much and hard to learn?

Well we have an answer!

The Statement Digital Tour
Sydney - Saturday August 10th 2013 

Bring out the digital designer in you and discover My Digital Studio-an intuitive digital design software featuring Stampin' Up!'s exclusive artwork, colours and templates!  

Learn how My Digital Studio can fit in with your life and your style to help you become your own digital designer-creating cards, invitations, photobooks, party décor, recipe books, home décor, calendars and more! Being creative couldn't be easier!

 For only $35 AUD, you will receive MDS FREE and Discover a range of inspirational projects, ideas and techniques through project displays and engaging presentations. Just bring your laptop and digital images and follow along in our classes to create your own designer photobook-capturing your own cherished memories! You'll go home with several complete pages-which you can then print, e-mail or upload to the Internet. Classes are designed for beginners, to provide you with a basic understanding of My Digital Studio software. 

You will find full registration information HERE

I would really love you to come and join me

I also wanted to share one of my recent projects using MDS.



I simply used a template that comes with your MDS software and dropped in a few photos added some journaling, changed around a few colours and my page was complete. I love that is just made so easy.

Thanks for stopping by
Ellen


No comments:

Post a Comment