Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Sale-A-Bration is the best time to Join Stampin' Up!

There is no better time to join Stampin' Up! than during Sale-A-Bration. Why I hear you ask?

Well to join for ONLY $169 and receive $255 worth of you choice products AND 20% discount on products. 

 Join Stampin' Up during Sale-A-Bration

I am also extremely close to promoting to Manager and would love to do so before the end of February so that I can enjoy the perks that Managers and above enjoy at our upcoming Annual Convention in May such as Leadership Day and Managers Reception. If you sign up before Friday 28th February at 11pm and Join my Wicked Woody's team it will help me achieve my goal.

If you need further information please click on the image above or call me on 0421074703

Thanks for stopping by
Ellen

No comments:

Post a Comment