Tuesday, October 13, 2015

No Bones About it, Layered Letters and Back to Basics Alphabet and Go Wild Paper Birthday Card

We have a big birthday in the house today and I needed a card to match


My littlest big boy has always loved dinosaurs and requested I use the No Bones About It T-Rex for his birthday card when I got the set many many months ago so I had to use it and I do love this set.

I started by stamping his name in Lost Lagoon and Island Indigo with the Layered Letters Alphabet, I them stamped the T-Rex sillouette in Wild Wasabi and the skeleton and sentiment in our new Archival Basic Black Ink to finish the panel off I added a party hat to the T-Rex and stamped 10 with the Back to Basics Alphabet and punch it out with our 3/4" circle punch.

To create the background I started with a piece of the Go Wild Designer Series paper Pack and stamped the vines and leaves using the same ink colours in full and stamped off strengths.

I can report he LOVES his card

To order any of these products simply click on my Shop Now button above and it will take you to my online store where you can order all of our beautiful products. Alternately please contact me to place an order.

I can also show you how to make this card at a party with you and your friends. Just contact me to organise a time.

Thanks for stopping By
Ellen 


No comments:

Post a Comment