Friday, December 11, 2015

Peaceful Pines and Reason for the Season Stamps with Merry Moments Paper using Mojo Monday 427 Christmas Card

Another Mojo Monday Sketch this week with an abstract Christmas Tree


I started this card buy selecting which of the Square Framelits would work as a set of 4 on my card. I went with the Third one from the middle and cut it 4 times with Whisper White Card Stock. I then selected which christmas tree to stamp with from the Peaceful Pines Stamp Set. I didn't want the tree to be perfect so stamped 2 upper parts of the tree and 2 lower in Old Olive and arranged them on a large share piece of Smokey Slate card stock. I took all the colours for the card from the Merry Moments paper that I used under the tree pieces. For the sentiment I stamped in Real Red one of the saying from the Reason for the Season Set on Whisper White and punched in with the 2 1/2" Circle Punch and arranged and adhered all the pieces on a Real Red card. I added a Silver Ribbon bow as a final touch on the card.

Please don't forget final day for orders in time for Christmas need to in by Monday 14th by clicking the Shop Now button above or call me on 0421074703.

Also don't miss our Year End SALE running till January 4th 2016 

Thanks For stopping by
Ellen

No comments:

Post a Comment