Sunday, October 25, 2020

Stampin' Up! For Unto Us, Brightly Gleaming and Ornate Layers Christmas Stampathon 2020 Card

The October Christmas Stampathon 2020 we are making cards using our Christmas Scraps. For my example I have used Brightly Gleaming Designer Series Paper scraps and paired them with the For Unto Us stamp set, Ornate Layers Dies and Star Designer Elements.

Be sure to pop over to the group and join in with this months and previous challenges and check out my Video below to see how these cards were made and the Supplies I have used 



 Come over to the Christmas Stampathon 2020 and get ahead on your Christmas crafting. I know I need the kick long in this department every year as I have never done enough preparation. You will have till the 24th of the next month to make your projects.
The Christmas Stampathon 2020 is a venture with one of my Demo buddies Esther Howard. For us to be a bit more prepared and ready for the busy Christmas season and we would love you to join us.  You will have 2 inspirational project videos on the 25th of each month. We will be sending out one of our card to a randomly picked participant each month.



To see how this card came together watch my VIDEO on You Tube

SHOP NOW - go to my Online Store or contact me to place an order RIGHT NOW!


For all orders over $60 receive this amazing Tutorial Bundle FREE
__________________________________________________

We all love the gorgeous Stampin' Up! Designer Series Paper, and during this incredible sale, you can enjoy a 15% discount on select papers from our current catalogues! Now is a great time to stock up and save on some of our most popular paper designs!

__________________________________________________

__________________________________________________


The brand new August - December 2020 Mini Catalogue is LIVE NOW and you can order ONLINE RIGHT NOW . If you are in Australia and want your very own copy Contact Me and ill get one to you ASAP.


__________________________________________________


Be sure to check out my CLASSES below or consider Hosting a Party and share your love of Stampin' Up! and the NEW Catalogue with your friends.


 My Classes are mostly monthly on a Sunday exact times and dates are in the Classes Tab above. 


November Card Class

Sunday November 15th at 1pm. Cost $20 

We will be making projects with brand new Curvy Celebrations products along with friends and fun.

 In Person Class at my house in Narara


RSVP to me on 0421074703 to RESERVE your spot. 


Enjoy Ellen xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment