Friday, March 19, 2021

Stampin’ Up! True Love Paper and So Sentimental Bundle Cards

Last Weekend I planned on using this beautiful True Love Paper and it just didn't happen so I popped it aside and shared it in my most recent Video. I paired it with the So Sentimental and  matching Stitched So Sweetly Dies. I coloured the cut flowers from the paper with Rococo Rose, Petal Pink and Old Olive Stampin' Blends. I embellished the card using Petal Pink Elegant Faceted Gems.

During the video we couldn't decide which background to use so we used all 3 options. Which is your favourite? 

Click on the Photo below for a List of Supplies or visit my Shop

To watch the replay of creating this card in a LIVE Video on You Tube

 SHOP NOW - go to my Online Store or contact me to place an order RIGHT NOW!


Butterfly Bouquet an amazing Butterfly Brilliance stamp and Brilliant Wings die bundle which will also be available in the 21-22 Annual Catalogue along with exclusive and limited release Butterfly Bijou and Natural Touch papers which are available while stocks last. 


__________________________________________________


Be sure to check out my CLASSES below or consider Hosting a Party and share your love of Stampin' Up! and the NEW Catalogue with your friends.


 My Classes are mostly monthly on a Sunday exact times and dates are in the Classes Tab above. 


March Card Class

21st March 1pm $20

We will be making projects using the NEW Butterfly Bouquet and January-June 2021 Mini


In Person Class at my house in Narara numbers LIMITED


RSVP to me on 0421074703 to RESERVE your spot. 


Enjoy Ellen xx

No comments:

Post a Comment