Wednesday, September 20, 2023

Stampin' Up! Modern Garden Birthday Night Angels Global Video Hop Card

Im so excited to be a part of the NEW Night Angels Global Video Hop with a NEW Theme each month. the September Theme is Mini Catalogue and for my Card I have used the Stampin' Up! Modern Garden Stamp Set with matching  Blooming Pearls and a Touch of Gold Embossing. be sure to hop over to my You Tube Channel to see how my card came together and everyone else's creations

Colours: Pool Party, Petal Pink, Calypso Carol, Lemon Lolly, Soft Sea Foam, Bubble Bath, Fresh Freesia, Flirty Flamingo, Gold. 

Click on the Photo below for a List of Supplies and visit my Shop to Purchase the Product

To See how this card came together watch my VIDEO on You Tube



SHOP NOW - go to my Online Store or contact me to place an order RIGHT NOW





Be sure to check out my CLASSES below or consider Hosting a Party and share your love of Stampin' Up! and the NEW Catalogue with your friends.
 My Classes are mostly monthly on a Sunday exact times and dates are in the Classes Tab above.

In this Cheerful Daisies Class we used these gorgeous stamps and dies to make a fun fence card and use the Fresh As A Daisy Designer Series Paper for 2 other fun colourful cards in these 3 exclusive Video Tutorials and Project Sheet. You Can Purchase them for $10 AUD Available Globally

RSVP to me ellen@dewoodbridge.com or 0421074703 to RESERVE your spot.  

Enjoy Ellen 

No comments:

Post a Comment