I used the September Aspens Of Gratitude Paper Pumpkin Kit to make alternative cards in a recent video. Adding texture is an easy way to bring an image to life. For this card I used the Textured Tree Rings 3D Embossing Folder that I paired with the sentiment from the kit.
Paper Pumpkin is a monthly crafting subscription kit that is FINALLY here in Australia. I explained Paper Pumpkin, you can Subscribe to the October Noel Greetings Kit right NOW
Subscribe to Paper Pumpkin and get everything you need to create handmade cards, tags, and more delivered to you each month. Plus, you'll also get access to exclusive products and a supportive crafting community. A Paper Pumpkin subscription makes a great gift, too! Treat your favourite people to a creative outlet in a box. Kits are available in English only.
Choose a pay-as-you-go plan with auto shipping so you never miss a month. Or choose a prepay plan for 3 months, 6 months, or 12 months of Paper Pumpkin kits. Shipping Included. You Can Order HERE
Choose a pay-as-you-go plan with auto shipping so you never miss a month. Or choose a prepay plan for 3 months, 6 months, or 12 months of Paper Pumpkin kits. Shipping Included. You Can Order HERE
.jpg)






No comments:
Post a Comment