Saturday, April 26, 2014

Card in a box with Clockworks and Label Love

I made this box along with many other people who are on the Card in a Box craze.
There are many many version of this card out there to inspire you. 

This is my masculine version that fits in a standard C6 envelope. 
This a my personalised version of the above box for a friend

To make the box I followed a video by a fellow demonstrator Tanya Bell. To deocatre the box I have used the Clockworks stamp set on Whisper White Card Stock and punch the images with the coordinating circle punches.I also stamped the back and flap panels. I arranged the punched pieces together on the box using Mini Glue Dots making sure they were both in front and behind the dividers. I then used the various markers to ink up the greeting and punched it out from the Label Love Bundle

To personalise the card I have used thin strips of Window Sheets to hold the Silver Glimmer Paper that were cut from the Typeset Alphabet Bigz Die.

I am happy to report that my friend absolutely loved this card. I will definitely have to make of these cards

If you would like to make this card with your friends please contact me to book in a party TODAY

To purchase products used to make this card please use the links in the supply list below or contact me on 0421074703 to place an order

Thanks for stopping by
Ellen

No comments:

Post a Comment