Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Scallop Tag Topper Punch with Perfect Pennant and Retro Fresh Washi Tape Tag

Do you love to have a pop of colour to your gifts??

I do and this tag fits the bill perfectly for all my brown paper wrapped gifts. 


I took my colour cues from the Retro Fresh This And That Designer Washi Tape. I just love the colour combination. But I especially love how Stampin' Up! have made it so easy to make tags with our new Scalloped Tag Topper Punch with just a 2" piece of card you can create a perfect tag top with the punch perfect for any occasion. I have used the Perfect Pennants stamp set for the sentiment and stamped banners. To create washi tape banner I simply covered a small piece of Very Vanilla Card Stock with the Retro Fresh This And That Designer Washi Tape and then punched the banner shapes with the Banner Punch that will be available in the upcoming 2014-15 Annual Catalogue. To finish the Tag I added a small piece of Baked Brown Sugar 3/8" Ruffle Stretch Trim secured with Baked Brown Sugar 3/8" Ruffle Stretch Trim.  I then used the corner rounder portion of the Envelope Punch Board for the finishing touch.

If you would like to make this card with your friends please contact me to book in a party TODAY

To purchase products used to make this card please use the links in the supply list below or contact me on 0421074703 to place an order

Thanks for stopping by
Ellen

No comments:

Post a Comment