Thursday, November 12, 2015

Oh What Fun Tag Kit Christmas Cards

I promised my tag kits class ladies 3 cards made from the 3 biggest tags in the Oh What Fun Tag Project Kit


I wanted to start with a neutral card base and Crumb Cake was the perfect fit. I then took coordinating colours from the kit Mint Marcoon and Real Red cut 2 cm smaller than the card base. I them chose 3 embossing folders Softly Falling, Stylish Stripes and Large Polka Dot. I embossed the coloured cardstock in the Big Shot and adhered then to the card then attached the completed Tags using Stampin' Dimentionals. 

To order any of these products simply click on my Shop Now button above and it will take you to my online store where you can order all of our beautiful products. Alternately please contact me to place an order.

I can also show you how to make this card at a party with you and your friends. Just contact me to organise a time.

Thanks for stopping By
Ellen 

No comments:

Post a Comment