Sunday, October 11, 2026

Stampin' Up! Fragrant Layers Dies & Lovely Blossoms Paper Card

The Stampin' Up! Last Chance Products have been updated and there are savings to be had but ONLY While Stocks Last.

I made this card for a Team Swap. I have teamed together the Fragrant Layers Dies, Lovely Blossoms Paper and Moody Palette Dots. I coloured the Flowers with Cloud Cover Stampin' Blends adding a Secret Sea Cardstock centre. I placed it on Lovely Blossoms Designer Series Paper which i had edges with Secret Sea Ink. A layer of Vellum in between to made the flowers pop. I finished with some Moody Palette Glossy Dots

Click on the Photo below for a List of Supplies and visit my Shop to Purchase the Products

SHOP NOW - go to my Online Store or contact me to place an order RIGHT NOW







 My next in person Classes are  November 8th & 22nd @ 1pm
Contact me to purchase this Class
RSVP to me ellen@dewoodbridge.com or 0421074703 to RESERVE your spot.  

Enjoy Ellen

No comments:

Post a Comment