Tuesday, May 23, 2017

Enjoy Today - Eastern Palace - Eastern Beauty and Eastern Medallions Card

 I cannot tell you how in love I am with the Eastern Palace Suite. I wanted to show case the beautiful Eastern Palace Speciality Designer Series Paper. You do get two speciality foil pieces but here I have showcased the statement pattern that is inspired by peacocks feathers. I have used both sides on the pattern as the base if the card. The colours shown in this card are 3 of the new 2017-2017 In Colors Lemon Lime Twist, Tranquil Tide, and Fresh Fig along with a current 2016-2018 In Color Dapper Denim.

In the Big Shot I used the Flower Framelit and the Petal Thinlit together to cut out the flower using the Magnetic Platform too keep them from moving in Fresh Fig card stock . I love how the Thinlit die makes the partial cut to create to petals. The flower centre is a soon to be released Faceted Gold Gem, they are just so special and sparkly. Next I stamped the sentiment and punched with 1" Circle Punch adhering it with dimensionals to the card. I added Ruched Dapper Denim Ribbon.

These are the Bundles that are exclusively available during May 2017 so don't miss out
http://www3.stampinup.com/ECWeb/ItemList.aspx?categoryID=31028&dbwsdemoid=4004909

To order any of the products used to make this card, simply go to my SHOP NOW button above to go to my Online Store or contact me to place an order. There are still plenty of items to purchase from our Retirement List


I can also show you how to make my projects at a party with you and your friends. Just contact me to organise a time to enjoy the amazing benefits our hostesses can earn and spend on anything in our catalogues including our Occasions Catalogue.

Thanks for Stopping by
Ellen

No comments:

Post a Comment