Monday, December 24, 2018

Merry Christmas to All Stamps with Joyous Noel Paper Christmas Cards

I may have finished giving and sending Christmas Cards for 2018 but I still had some Joyous Noel DSP left overt be used up so I'm making a start on my 2019 Christmas Cards. I used Simple Stamping using the Merry Christmas to All Stamp Set for the sentiments and #loveitchopit with the Joyous Noel Paper. Since I made 18 cards I did use my Stamparatus to make stamping the Sentiments cinch and perfect alignment every time. As a final touch I punched some Copper Foil sheet with the Sprig Punch. 

Don't forget we still have our End of Year Close out Deals to grab some great bargains.




SHOP NOW - go to my Online Store or contact me to place an order RIGHT NOW!



__________________________________________________

IT’S YOUR LAST CHANCE TO SHOW 2018 SOME LOVE!
The Year-End Closeout is our chance to do a little inventory cleaning—and your opportunity to take advantage of special year-end deals on retiring and surplus items. Remember: Some items are last-chance and limited-inventory, place your orders while supplies last! 




__________________________________________________

Why not consider joining my Wicked Woody's team NOW get some your products from what I am sure is a long Stampin' Up! Supplies Wish List at a discount as well as the fun of being a part of my team. We meet every month have live video and card swaps.

JOIN between 5th December -2nd January and you can also order from the upcoming Occasions Catalogue. Such a great perk!
__________________________________________________


___________________________________________________

Be sure to check out my CLASSES below or consider Hosting a Party and share your love of Stampin' Up! and the NEW Catalogue with your friends.


 My Classes are mostly monthly on a Sunday exact times and dates are in the Classes Tab above. 

Occasions & Sale A Bration Launch Party January 13th 1pm Cost $20
Come Along and Celebrate both the Occasions and Sale A Bration with projects to make prizes, friends and fun!!


RSVP to me on 0421074703 to RESERVE your spot.

Enjoy Ellen xx

No comments:

Post a Comment