Monday, December 3, 2018

Santas Workshop Memories and More Cards

I love an easy card making session and I did that with absolutely No Stamping at all!!! using the Santas Workshop Memories and More Cards, Matching Envelopes and Enamel Shapes. I easy made all these 15 cards in just over an hour with plenty of left over supplies.

These Memories and More cards are not only great for these cards bur also memory keeping or a December Daily style album. They come with a few stickers sheets that I have used to accent the cards and add more sparkle. I have also added the matching enamel shapes for and extra texture and shine.

I am hoping my teenage boys will make some these up for their teachers and friends. They are really that easy!!!!








SHOP NOW - go to my Online Store or contact me to place an order RIGHT NOW!

__________________________________________________

Why not consider joining my Wicked Woody's team NOW get some your products from what I am sure is a long Stampin' Up! Supplies Wish List at a discount as well as the fun of being a part of my team. We meet every month have live video and card swaps.
__________________________________________________

___________________________________________________

Be sure to check out my CLASSES below or consider Hosting a Party and share your love of Stampin' Up! and the NEW Catalogue with your friends.


 My Classes are mostly monthly on a Sunday exact times and dates are in the Classes Tab above. 

December 16th 1pm Designer Series Paper Stamp a Stack $25

Come along and make some 6 beautiful cards using Stampin' Up! Designer Series Paper

All Materials and Refreshments supplied

RSVP to me on 0421074703 to RESERVE your spot.

Enjoy Ellen xx

No comments:

Post a Comment