Wednesday, January 2, 2019

Piece of Cake stamp #stampinupcolourchallenge Birthday Card

It's that time of the month again for me to share my Stampin' Up! Color Challenge for January. This month we are celebrating the 2019 with Black, White, Gold and your own choice of a Pop Color. To create my card I have used the Piece of Cake bundle that is available tomorrow in the 2019 Occasions Catalogue. On a Narrow Note Card I have used the Hinge Step Technique with my Stamparatus to create the sentiment using both Gold Embossing and Bermuda Bay Ink. I stamped and coloured the cake and stand from the Piece of Cake stamp set and coloured them using Stampin' Blends and punched them out with the co-ordinating Cake Builder Punch which was placed on a Vellum Stitched Shapes Framelits circle which is gold embossed around the edges. I added black Faceted Dots to finish the card. Please pop over to the Stampin' Up! Color Challenge and don't forget you can ask for your own colour challenge at any time.


Colours: Bermuda Bay, Basic Black, Whisper White and Gold



SHOP NOW - go to my Online Store or contact me to place an order RIGHT NOW!



__________________________________________________

IT’S YOUR LAST CHANCE TO SHOW 2018 SOME LOVE!
The Year-End Closeout is our chance to do a little inventory cleaning—and your opportunity to take advantage of special year-end deals on retiring and surplus items. Remember: Some items are last-chance and limited-inventory, place your orders while supplies last! 




__________________________________________________

Why not consider joining my Wicked Woody's team NOW get some your products from what I am sure is a long Stampin' Up! Supplies Wish List at a discount as well as the fun of being a part of my team. We meet every month have live video and card swaps.

JOIN between 5th December -2nd January and you can also order from the upcoming Occasions Catalogue. Such a great perk!
__________________________________________________


___________________________________________________

Be sure to check out my CLASSES below or consider Hosting a Party and share your love of Stampin' Up! and the NEW Catalogue with your friends.

 My Classes are mostly monthly on a Sunday exact times and dates are in the Classes Tab above. 

Occasions & Sale A Bration Launch Party January 13th 1pm Cost $20

Come Along and Celebrate both the Occasions and Sale A Bration with projects to make prizes, friends and fun!!


RSVP to me on 0421074703 to RESERVE your spot.

Enjoy Ellen xx



No comments:

Post a Comment