Thursday, September 19, 2019

Stampin' Up! Wonderfully Wicked and Come to Gather Paper Halloween Card and Treat Bag Set

As many of you know Halloween its not my thing but I am pushed myself out of my comfort zone and used the Stampin' Up! Wonderfully Wicked Stamp set and Dies along with the Come to Gather Paper to make a card and Matching Gift Bag for the Stamping Friends Blog Hop this month check out the rest of the participants below.




Card - I repeat stamped the card base using the spider web. I layered vellum in between the two card stock layers to add texture to card. The wicked word is cut twice and offset to create a shadow and coated with Wink of Stella to make it shine.

Treat Bag - 6x12 inch paper that I made into a treat bag watch the VIDEO I made below. Dimensions for the Treat Bag - finished project 5x6"
6x12" paper - scored at 3" and 6.5" on the short side then at 1/2" on the long side. 
Before I stuck the bag together I used Stampin' Blends (Mango Melody and Pumpkin Pie). I stamped on the Vellum layer with the web stamp and added the bat and spider I in Staz On ink. I made and decorated the wicked in exactly the same way as the card.



SHOP NOW - go to my Online Store or contact me to place an order RIGHT NOW!


__________________________________________________

__________________________________________________

__________________________________________________

Be sure to check out my CLASSES below or consider Hosting a Party and share your love of Stampin' Up! and the NEW Catalogue with your friends.

 My Classes are mostly monthly on a Sunday exact times and dates are in the Classes Tab above. 

World Card Making Day BOGO Sale October 5th from 1pm till 4pm  FREE

Drop in make a card and enjoy some crafty company as well as my Buy One catalogue stamp set get a Retired stamp set for Free


Magnolia Lane with a touch of Christmas Class October 20th 1pm $20

Come Along and make projects using the beautiful Magnolia Lane Suite and co-ordinating products, friends and fun!!

RSVP to me on 0421074703 to RESERVE your spot. 
All Materials and Light Refreshments Supplied

Enjoy Ellen xxx

2 comments:

  1. Oh Ellen, I love your Halloween projects. The colors are a thrill. Thank you so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ellen, I love the way you double layered the wicked die cut, it really gives it depth! I must try this now. :-) The treat bag you made is wonderful too! Thanks for sharing your creativity! - Kristal Bell

    ReplyDelete