Thursday, August 20, 2020

Stampin' Up! Four Season Floral, Postage Stamp Punch and Forever Greenery Card

 I had been dying to use both the Stampin' Up! Postage Stamp Punch and Forever Greenery Paper and combined them both on this card along with the Four Season Floral stamp set, Seabed 3D Embossing Folder and Holiday Rhinestones. I wanted the ground the 4 Postage Stamp Punched pieces but didn't want to cover the embossed Vellum do I added the Soft Sea Foam layer under the Vellum so it still grounds them but you can still see the stunning Embossing Folder. I added a few Shaded Spruce rhinestones from the Holiday Rhinestones to  lead your eyes around the card.

Click on the Photo below for a List of Supplies and To visit my Shop

SHOP NOW - go to my Online Store or contact me to place an order RIGHT NOW!


For all orders over $60 receive this amazing Tutorial Bundle FREE


__________________________________________________

__________________________________________________


Redeem Your Vouchers NOW till August 31st

__________________________________________________


The brand new August - December 2020 Mini Catalogue is LIVE NOW and you can order ONLINE RIGHT NOW . If you are in Australia and want your very own copy Contact Me and ill get one to you ASAP.

__________________________________________________

The new 2020–2021 Annual Catalogue AND 2020-2021 Beginner Brochure are LIVE and you can order ONLINE RIGHT NOW

__________________________________________________


Be sure to check out my CLASSES below or consider Hosting a Party and share your love of Stampin' Up! and the NEW Catalogue with your friends.


 My Classes are mostly monthly on a Sunday exact times and dates are in the Classes Tab above. 


August - December 2020 Mini Catalogue Launch Party

Sunday August 16th at 1pm. Cost $20 

We will be making projects with brand new products, prizes and a whole lot of FUN!

 In Person Class at my house in Narara


September Card Class

Sunday September 20th at 1pm. Cost $20 

We will be making projects with brand new products along with friends and fun.

 In Person Class at my house in Narara


RSVP to me on 0421074703 to RESERVE your spot. 


Enjoy Ellen xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment