Wednesday, August 19, 2020

Stampin’ Up Lots to Celebrate, Jar Of Flowers and Flowers for Every Season Card

I finally inked up Stampin' Up! Lots to Celebrate stamp set in a recent VIDEO. I have paired with the matching Jar of Flowers stamp set and Jar Punch. I challenged myself asking for a colour combo over on the SU! Colour Challenge and used them to colour the flowers using all the inks and a Blender Pen, I mixed some of the colours together to make some extras for the bouquet. I made the jar and bouquet pop on the Flowers For Every Season paper on some Vellum, a Linen Thread Bow, Stitched Nested Labels Die Sentiment and a scatting of the white Elegant Faceted Gems.

Click on the Photo below for a List of Supplies and To visit my Shop


To see how this card came together can watch the replay of the Facebook LIVE Video on You Tube

SHOP NOW - go to my Online Store or contact me to place an order RIGHT NOW!


For all orders over $60 receive this amazing Tutorial Bundle FREE

__________________________________________________________

______________________________________________________

Redeem Your Vouchers NOW till August 31st
______________________________________________________

The brand new August - December 2020 Mini Catalogue is LIVE NOW and you can order ONLINE RIGHT NOW . If you are in Australia and want your very own copy Contact Me and ill get one to you ASAP.
__________________________________________________

The new 2020–2021 Annual Catalogue AND 2020-2021 Beginner Brochure are LIVE and you can order ONLINE RIGHT NOW

____________________________________________

Be sure to check out my CLASSES below or consider Hosting a Party and share your love of Stampin' Up! and the NEW Catalogue with your friends.


 My Classes are mostly monthly on a Sunday exact times and dates are in the Classes Tab above. 


September Card Class

Sunday September 20th at 1pm. Cost $20 

We will be making projects with brand new products along with friends and fun.

 In Person Class at my house in Narara


RSVP to me on 0421074703 to RESERVE your spot. 


Enjoy Ellen xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment