Thursday, February 10, 2022

Stampin' Up! In The Moment Stampin' Blends SU! Color Challenge Card

For the February SU! Colour Challenge I grabbed out the In The Moment Stamp Set that I’ve never used. I added a whole lot of fun Colouring to the image using Stampin' Blends including the NEW Natural Tones Stampin' Bends. Hand cutting the sentiment made 9t stand out against the coloured image and 2021-2023 In Colour Color Collection 6x6 Paper, which mimicks the window panes using the stampeded and coloured image. 

Do you have many Stamp Sets you have never used?

Click on the Photo below for a List of Supplies and visit my Shop



SHOP NOW - go to my Online Store or contact me to place an order RIGHT NOW!






__________________________________________________


Be sure to check out my CLASSES below or consider Hosting a Party and share your love of Stampin' Up! and the NEW Catalogue with your friends.


 My Classes are mostly monthly on a Sunday exact times and dates are in the Classes Tab above.


February Card Class

20th Feb 2022 Cost $25

We will be making projects with all brand new products, and fun to be had!! 


RSVP to me ellen@dewoodbridge.com or 0421074703 to RESERVE your spot.  


Enjoy Ellen

No comments:

Post a Comment