Monday, February 21, 2022

Stampin' Up! Abstract Beauty, Bragworthy and Biggest Wish Card

This amazing Stampin' Up! Abstract Beauty is such fun paper and is a new size 4x6" . Paper designs include gold foil, artsy swooshes, splotches, brushstrokes, and patterns for incredibly unique paper crafting projects. The paper includes a mix of small and large sized patterns so you can mix and match for different looks and combinations. Paper is sized perfectly to be used for card fronts or cut into shapes and strips for card elements.

For this card I wanted the paper to shine and by adding 2 simple sentiments from the Bragworthy and Biggest Wish stamp sets with Stazon Ink Tuxedo Black. The card was perfect with just the sentiments but I was compelled to add the crosses from Biggest Wish in both Highland Heather and Staz On to finish the card.

Click on the Photo below for a List of Supplies and visit my Shop

SHOP NOW - go to my Online Store or contact me to place an order RIGHT NOW!






__________________________________________________


Be sure to check out my CLASSES below or consider Hosting a Party and share your love of Stampin' Up! and the NEW Catalogue with your friends.


 My Classes are mostly monthly on a Sunday exact times and dates are in the Classes Tab above.


March Card Class

20th March 2022 Cost $25

We will be making projects with all brand new products, and fun to be had!! 


RSVP to me ellen@dewoodbridge.com or 0421074703 to RESERVE your spot.  


Enjoy Ellen

No comments:

Post a Comment