Monday, March 7, 2022

Stampin' Up! Artfully Layered with Artfully Composed Card Take 3

I'm really enjoying using the Artfully Composed Suite, Are you?

For this card I have let the Artfully Composed Designer Series Paper sing using a single leaf image and sentiment from the matching Artfully Layered Stamp Set. The sentiment is cut out with the Stitched Rectangle Die and the card finished with a few Faux Sea Glass Shapes.

Click on the Photo below for a List of Supplies and visit my Shop to Purchase the Products 


SHOP NOW - go to my Online Store or contact me to place an order RIGHT NOW!



EXTENDED TILL MARCH 16TH

__________________________________________________


Be sure to check out my CLASSES below or consider Hosting a Party and share your love of Stampin' Up! and the NEW Catalogue with your friends.


 My Classes are mostly monthly on a Sunday exact times and dates are in the Classes Tab above.


March Card Class

20th March 2022 Cost $25

We will be making projects with all brand new products, and fun to be had!! 


RSVP to me ellen@dewoodbridge.com or 0421074703 to RESERVE your spot.  


Enjoy Ellen

No comments:

Post a Comment