Saturday, June 25, 2016

Playful Backgrounds, Scenic Sayings Card with #GDP041

I really needed some crafty time to and decided to give this weeks Global Design Project Colour Challenge #041 a go and here is result.


I started the card with Thick Whisper White card front slightly smaller than a card base. I watered down some Sweet Sugarplum Ink and used the Aqua Painter to create a colour wash in the centre of the card front. I let this dry and used two of the stamps from the Playful Backgrounds stamp set in Night of Navy and Sweet Sugarplum. I used the Scenic Sayings Friend stamp in Night of Navy on Whisper White card stock and trimmed it out using out Paper Snips and also a piece of vellum slight larger than the stamped piece. I adhered the stamped piece and vellum together and using Stampin' Dimensionals attached the sentiment to the card. To finish the card I attached the card front to a Night of Navy card base.

To order any of the products I have used on this project and more simply go to my SHOP NOW button above to go to my Online store or contact me to place an order.

I can also show you how to make this card at a party with you and your friends. Just contact me to organise a time to enjoy the amazing benefits our hostess can earn and spend on anything in our catalogues.

Thanks for stopping By
Ellen

1 comment:

  1. Good job Ellen. Such a sweet card. I like how you used the aqua painter to create a colour wash. So pretty. Thank you so much for playing along with this week's Global Design Project challenge xx

    ReplyDelete