Wednesday, April 20, 2022

Stampin' Up! NEW Kit Collections

 We have 2 BRAND NEW Kit Collection Kits Releasing TODAY!! 
Kindness Cards and Robot Buddies Kids Card Kit
These are ALL INCLUSIVE Kits that are prefect to Kickstart your Mojo and Crafting on the Go

Here is a closer look at both of them I don't think they will last long so don't wait!!!



SHOP NOW - go to my Online Store or contact me to place an order RIGHT NOW!



__________________________________________________


Be sure to check out my CLASSES below or consider Hosting a Party and share your love of Stampin' Up! and the NEW Catalogue with your friends.


 My Classes are mostly monthly on a Sunday exact times and dates are in the Classes Tab above.


May Annual Catalogue Launch Class

2022 Cost $25

We will be making projects with all brand new products, prizes, specials and fun to be had!! 


RSVP to me ellen@dewoodbridge.com or 0421074703 to RESERVE your spot.  


Enjoy Ellen


No comments:

Post a Comment