Thursday, April 6, 2023

Stampin’ Up! Delicate Desert & True Beauty Paper Pieced Card

In a Recent Video I had a play with Paper Piecing with the Stampin' Up! Delicate Desert  Designer Series Paper and True Beauty Stamp Set.

I cut all 3 pieces of Designer Series at once so I could lay them the perfect pattern. I added a few stamped flowers that I cut with the Organic Beauty Dies.The Dainty Delight sentiment was punched with the Label Me Fancy Punch that is retiring soon.I finished the card with Pale Papaya Opal Round and Open Weave Ribbon which had already SOLD OUT

Click on the Photo below for a List of Supplies and visit my Shop to Purchase the Product

To See how this card came together watch my VIDEO on You Tube 

SHOP NOW - go to my Online Store or contact me to place an order RIGHT NOW




Be sure to check out my CLASSES below or consider Hosting a Party and share your love of Stampin' Up! and the NEW Catalogue with your friends.


 My Classes are mostly monthly on a Sunday exact times and dates are in the Classes Tab above.


April 2023 Classes - In Person, Class@Home and Video Tutorials

In Person Sunday 23rd April 1pm $30

We will be making projects with all brand new products & fun to be had!! 


RSVP to me ellen@dewoodbridge.com or 0421074703 to RESERVE your spot.  


Enjoy Ellen

No comments:

Post a Comment