Monday, April 10, 2023

Stampin' Up! Watercolor World, Cottage Rose and Layering Vellum Card

 I have neglected to love the stunning Stampin' Up! Vellum Layering Designs in a recent VIDEO I paired the patterns with the Watercolour World Stamp Set. I made 3 card fronts in the video and will show you the others soon. 

The Layering Vellum and Pacific Point Ink are on the Last Chance List so GRAB THEM whilst they are available.

For this card I stamped directly onto the Vellum in Pacific Point Ink and I didn't let it dry properly and it smudged all over the Vellum so I rubbed it in to encase that and I creased it while doing this so I purposely wrinkled up the whole piece and I really love how it ended up. I wrapped the Vellum around with some Baker's Twine Essential. and adding the sentiment from the Cottage Rose stamp set on 2 lines rather than one hand punching with the Double Oval. I paired the Pacific Point with Coastal Cabana for the perfect pairing.

Click on the Photo below for a List of Supplies and visit my Shop to Purchase the Product

To See how this card came together watch my VIDEO on You Tube 

SHOP NOW - go to my Online Store or contact me to place an order RIGHT NOW



Be sure to check out my CLASSES below or consider Hosting a Party and share your love of Stampin' Up! and the NEW Catalogue with your friends.


 My Classes are mostly monthly on a Sunday exact times and dates are in the Classes Tab above.


April 2023 Classes - In Person, Class@Home and Video Tutorials

In Person Sunday 23rd April 1pm $30

We will be making projects with all brand new products & fun to be had!! 


RSVP to me ellen@dewoodbridge.com or 0421074703 to RESERVE your spot.  


Enjoy Ellen

No comments:

Post a Comment