Monday, July 31, 2023

Stampin' Up! Rays of Light, Kindest Expressions & Playing In The Rain Stamp Review Crew Card

 Today The Stamp Review Crew is having a Bonus Blog Hop today featuring a group of Stampin' Up! Demonstrators from around the globe who will bring you lots of ideas featuring one stamp set each hop twice a month! We hop the 1st and 3rd Monday of each month, you can hop from one blog to the next gathering all kinds of inspiration for one Stampin' Up! stamp set and this hop it is the Rays Off Light Stamp Set. Please follow along below with all the other amazing projects as well.

I used Small Blending Brushes to create Two Tone rays using Lemon Lolly Ink as the base and using the brush I added Daffodil Delight Ink. I stamped and coloured the Fox from Playing In The Rain stamp set using Stampin' Blends. The umbrella uses Basic Black Light and Smokey Slate Dark. The Foxes body is Cajun Craze. I have used Natural Tones Blends for the Hat (SU900) and Jacket (SU600). The sentiment from the Kindest Expressions Stamp Set in Basic Gray Ink was a perfect partner for the Rays of Light Set. I finished the card by grounding the fox with Smoky Slate Light and softening it with the Color Lifter Stampin' Blends and a scattering of 23-25 In Color Dots.

Colours: Lemon Lolly, Daffodil Delight, Basic Gray, Basic Black, Smoky Slate, Cajun Craze, Pebbled Path and Basic White 

Click on the Photo below for a List of Supplies and visit my Shop to Purchase the Product


SHOP NOW - go to my Online Store or contact me to place an order RIGHT NOW






Be sure to check out my CLASSES below or consider Hosting a Party and share your love of Stampin' Up! and the NEW Catalogue with your friends.
 My Classes are mostly monthly on a Sunday exact times and dates are in the Classes Tab above.

Let's Go Shopping Classes - Video Tutorials
We will be making projects with all brand new products & fun to be had!! 

RSVP to me ellen@dewoodbridge.com or 0421074703 to RESERVE your spot.  

Enjoy Ellen

5 comments:

  1. Such an adorable card! I love how you did the coloring and the fox with this background is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wish I could get into the character stamps. This card makes me want to try. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A cheerful little fox despite the rain!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the rainy day fox in front of the rays, which really draws the eye to the main image. So cute!

    ReplyDelete