Tuesday, July 25, 2023

Stampin' Up! So Very Merry Embossed Stained Glass Christmas Stampathon Card

Welcome to the July Christmas Stampathon 2023 

Our July Challenge is Textures

Make multiple Christmas Cards using Textures -  Emboss it, Paste it, Die cut it, or Embellish it to bring texture.

My card this month serves double duty as I used it for my team swaps which was a colour challenge. I silver Heat Embossed the circle angel image on Vellum colouring the back of the image using Stampin' Blends (substituting Gorgeous Grape with Dark Highland Heather). The More Dazzle Speciality Paper was the perfect accent cut with the Stylish Shapes Dies. I added these pieces onto a strip of Fresh As A Daisy Designer Series Paper with the I embossed the sentiment on. I added even more Texture on the card base with the Crosshatch Basics 3D Embossing Folder. I finished with a few Silver Festive pearls to bring it all together

Colours Used: Fresh Freesia, Gorgeous Grape, Tahitian Tide, Azure Afternoon and Gray Granite   

Be sure to pop over to the group and join in with this months and previous challenges and check out my VIDEO below to see how these cards were made and the Supplies I have used 





SHOP NOW - go to my Online Store or contact me to place an order RIGHT NOW






Be sure to check out my CLASSES below or consider Hosting a Party and share your love of Stampin' Up! and the NEW Catalogue with your friends.
 My Classes are mostly monthly on a Sunday exact times and dates are in the Classes Tab above.

Let's Go Shopping Classes - Video Tutorials
We will be making projects with all brand new products & fun to be had!! 

RSVP to me ellen@dewoodbridge.com or 0421074703 to RESERVE your spot.  

Enjoy Ellen

No comments:

Post a Comment