Monday, August 7, 2023

Stampin' Up Saying Thanks & Light The Candles Kit Mash Up Card Take 2

 With the AMAZING up to 30% off Kits for the month of August. I shared the kits I own in a recent video and I mashed up 2 kits and made 2 cards.

This is the second card I made using both the Saying Thanks and Light The Candles Card Kits. I used the Saying Thanks Card base, adding the Light the Candle, Candle Die Cut and 2 of the sentiments that I stamped on the pre cut die cuts. I finished with the kit with the kit dots for the flames and Glossy Dots around the sentiment. I love this was such a Quick & Easy Kit card.

Click on the Photo below for a List of Supplies and visit my Shop to Purchase the Product

To See how this card came together watch my VIDEO on You Tube

SHOP NOW - go to my Online Store or contact me to place an order RIGHT NOW



Be sure to check out my CLASSES below or consider Hosting a Party and share your love of Stampin' Up! and the NEW Catalogue with your friends.
 My Classes are mostly monthly on a Sunday exact times and dates are in the Classes Tab above.

Let's Go Shopping Classes - Video Tutorials
We will be making projects with all brand new products & fun to be had!! 

RSVP to me ellen@dewoodbridge.com or 0421074703 to RESERVE your spot.  

Enjoy Ellen

No comments:

Post a Comment