Wednesday, February 7, 2024

Stampin’ Up! Painted Lavender & Perennial Postage Stamped Card 2

In a recent You Tube Video I wanted to make Simple and Stamping ONLY cards using the Stampin' Up! Painted Lavender and co ordinating Perennial Lavender Stamps

I repeat stamped the Lavender with full stamping and stamping off to make a full bouquet. I added the leaves and stem to add interest to the bouquet. Finished off with a bow to tie it all together. I added the sentiment and a few Purple Fine Shimmer Gems to finish the card

Colours: Gorgeous Grape, Highland Heather, Crumb Cake, Shaded Spruce, Pool Party, Basic White

Click on the Photo below for a List of Supplies and visit my Shop to Purchase the Product

To See how this card came together watch my VIDEO on You Tube

SHOP NOW - go to my Online Store or contact me to place an order RIGHT NOW




Be sure to check out my CLASSES below or consider Hosting a Party and share your love of Stampin' Up! and the NEW Catalogue with your friends.


 My in person Classes are mostly monthly on the 3rd Sunday of the month 1pm

My January Class will be CELEBRATE SALE-A-BRATION - Attend in Person or Kits at Home for $30 OR Video Tutorials & Project Sheet Can be Purchase them for $10 Available Globally



Contact me to purchase this Class
RSVP to me ellen@dewoodbridge.com or 0421074703 to RESERVE your spot.  

Enjoy Ellen

No comments:

Post a Comment