Monday, February 19, 2024

Stampin' Up! Notes Of Nature Stamp Review Crew Card

Today The Stamp Review Crew is having a Blog Hop today featuring a group of Stampin' Up! Demonstrators from around the globe who will bring you lots of ideas featuring one stamp set each hop twice a month! We hop the 1st and 3rd Monday of each month, you can hop from one blog to the next gathering all kinds of inspiration for one Stampin' Up! stamp set but this hop we are celebrating Notes Of Nature. Please follow along below with all the other amazing projects as well.

I made this card with just stamping on Basic White Card Stock. I used almost all the images in the set to create this layered look. I coloured the leaf using Stampin' Blends and added 3D depth using a shadow under it. I used the textures along with Stamping Off to add interest to card. I finished with some blending on the stamped corners, the Sentiment and a few Fine Shimmer Gems.

Colours Used: Gray Granite, Smoky Slate,Mossy Meadow, Night Of Navy, Blackberry Bliss

Click on the Photo below for a List of Supplies and visit my Shop to Purchase the Product


SHOP NOW - go to my Online Store or contact me to place an order RIGHT NOW




Be sure to check out my CLASSES below or consider Hosting a Party and share your love of Stampin' Up! and the NEW Catalogue with your friends.

 My in person Classes are mostly monthly on the 3rd Sunday of the month 1pm

My February Class will be Perennial Lavender Class - Attend in Person or Kits at Home for $30 OR Video Tutorials & Project Sheet Can be Purchase them for $10 Available Globally

Contact me to purchase this Class
RSVP to me ellen@dewoodbridge.com or 0421074703 to RESERVE your spot.  

Enjoy Ellen

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I love the way you have used so many elements of this bundle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the shadow effect of the leaves! They really to look 3D!

    ReplyDelete