Monday, April 15, 2024

Stampin' Up! Planted Paradise with Happy Little Things Stamp Review Crew Card

Today The Stamp Review Crew is having a Blog Hop today featuring a group of Stampin' Up! Demonstrators from around the globe who will bring you lots of ideas featuring one stamp set each hop twice a month! We hop the 1st and 3rd Monday of each month, you can hop from one blog to the next gathering all kinds of inspiration. This Hop and are featuring the Planted Paradise Stamp Set. Please follow along below with all the other amazing projects as well. Watch Out for a video making this card in a few days!!

I used the punched circles to spotlight the stamps from the Stampin' Up! Planted Paradise with a 1 3/4" Circle Punch which I matted with Gray Granite 2' Circle punched pieces. I did follow a sketch for the circle placement and I will share it soon in a video. I created the Sentiment using the Happy Little Things Stamp Set and Dies with 2 Step Stamping. I finished the card with a few matching Glossy Dots

Colours: Shaded Spruce, Pretty Peacock, Gorgeous Grape, Crushed Curry, Gray Granite & Basic White 

Click on the Photo below for a List of Supplies and visit my Shop to Purchase the Product 


SHOP NOW - go to my Online Store or contact me to place an order RIGHT NOW



Be sure to check out my CLASSES below or consider Hosting a Party and share your love of Stampin' Up! and the NEW Catalogue with your friends.

 My in person Classes are mostly monthly on the 3rd Sunday of the month 1pm

My next Class will be Notes Of Nature Class - Kits at Home for $30 OR Video Tutorials & Project Sheet Can be Purchase them for $10 Available Globally

Contact me to purchase this Class
RSVP to me ellen@dewoodbridge.com or 0421074703 to RESERVE your spot.  

Enjoy Ellen

2 comments:

  1. Love it! I like the color combo you used with it as well + highlighting the images in the set is a wonderful idea.

    ReplyDelete