Friday, January 29, 2016

Going Global Stamp, Going Places Paper Stack and World Traveler Embossing Folder using Mojo Monday 432 Card

I cannot seem to stay away from the Going Places Suite from the Occasional 2016 Catalogue and here is another card

Going Global Stamp, Going Places Paper Stack and World Traveler Embossing Folder Card

I used Mojo Monday Sketch 431 for this card and made a square card base using Thick Whisper White card. I took the Going Places Paper Stack and chose the patterns to use on the card. I cut one down to fit the card base. Three of the patterns were cut into strips and used the Banner Triple Punch on the ends and attach them to the card as per the sketch. Next I took the map paper and matted it on the Mossy Meadow grid paper and adhered it to the card on top of the banner pieces. To create the embellishment and sentiment piece I stamped the globe in Lost Lagoon on Very Vanilla card and punched it with the 2 inch Circle Punch along with a circle of the paper stack to mat it with.  I stamped the sentiment in Mossy Meadow on Very Vanilla and punched it with Washi Label Punch. I attached it under the the globe along with a scrap of patterned paper and Pool Party Glitter Ribbon and attached the piece using Stampin' Dimentionals.

To order these products from the Occasions Catalogue and earn Sale-a-Bration items before 31st March simply spend $90 before shipping and handling. Just click on my Shop Now button above and it will take you to my online store where you can order all of our beautiful products. Alternately please contact me to place an order or get you own catalogues.

I can also show you how to make this card at a party with you and your friends. Just contact me to organise a time to enjoy the amazing benefits during our Sale a Bration promotion.

Thanks for stopping By
Ellen 


1 comment: