Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Stampin Up! Occasions Catalogue 2016 and a PARTY

Happy New Catalogue Day today we have launched both the Occasions and Sale-A-Bration 2016 Catalogues. Both packed full with great Products and Ideas.

 Stampin' Up! Occasions Catalogue 2016

The Occasions Catalogue is packed with beautiful birthday, love, nature, masculine and playful products and Kits ready for you to make stunning projects. I have already shared some with you but I have so many more to share so keep you eye out here for them. to view the catalogue online please click the picture above.

To start shopping use the Shop Now button above.

The catalogue runs from January 5th to May 31st 2016. 

I will be having a Launch Party this Sunday 10th January at 1pm we will be playing with products from the Sale-A-Bration and the Occasions Catalogue. Come along and make 3 projects there will be lucky door prizes and lots of fun all for $20. Please contact me on 0421074703 to RSVP

If you would like your own copy of the catalogue please contact me on 0421074703or ellen@dewoodbridge.com and I will get one to you.

Thanks for stopping by
Ellen

No comments:

Post a Comment