Sunday, March 6, 2016

Work of Art and Thoughts and Prayers Card with Video

I have finished the kit I have been working on for the past 2 days in between life. Once again like my card yesterday I have had to rework to due to some retires colours and products. I have loved playing with these old designs.


To start the card I took the Work of Art stamp set and used to big swoosh stamped off in Mossy Meadow ink stamped onto the Bottom of the Very Vanilla card layer. Next I took one of the smaller swooshes and stamped it vertically to the right of the Mossy Meadow in Lost Lagoon and without reinking to the left vertically to create a background. I then took the tree from Thoughts and Prayers and stamped it Chocolate Chip Ink over the background stamping. I took the Big Shot and Label from the Rose Garden Thinlits and cut it out from Lost Lagoon card stock. Using the co ordinating stamp set I chose the sentiment and stamped it in Tip Top Taupe on a scrap of Very Vanilla card stock and punched it out with the 1 3/4" Circle Punch. Using the Tip Top Taupe Ink I edged the circle and stamped card layer. I adhered the die cut label directly to the card using Fast Fuse and the sentiment with Stampin Dimentionals. These layers were then adhered to a Tip Top Taupe card base to finish the card.

You can watch how I made this card on Periscope till 4pm 7th March or Katch anytime.

To order any of the products I have used simply go to my SHOP NOW button to order these products from the Occasions Catalogue and earn Sale-a-Bration items by spending $90 before shipping and handling. 

I can also show you how to make this card at a party with you and your friends. Just contact me to organise a time to enjoy the amazing benefits during our Sale a Bration promotion.

Thanks for stopping By
Ellen 

No comments:

Post a Comment