Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Z Fold Pop-Up Card using Amazing Birthday and Ballon Celebration with VIDEO

I loved this card as soon a saw the amazing Dawn Griffiths demo it on her You Tube Channel. I have cased the card with a few of my own touches to make it my own. I was also able to create a video to share you and my team.



I started this card I cut a piece of Bermuda Bay card stock length ways and scored and folded it in half. To create the Z fold I folded the front of the card back on its self and scored it. I did the same with a  1" strip of Bermuda Bay card stock the same length. Next I took the Black and White Paper from the It's My Party Paper Stack and matted it on a piece of Whisper White card stock and attached to the front panel of the card. I lined up the 1" Bermuda Bay strip so that the z fold is opposite to the cards Z fold and stamped the round 'fireworks' stamp on the strip with Versamark Ink and attached it to the card by placing Fast Fuse on the front panel of the card and the small tab on the strip. Next I embossed some scraps of Melon Mambo, Bermuda Bay and Crushed Curry cards stock and embossed them in the Big Shot using the Large Polka Dot Embossing Folder and punched a small balloon from the Balloon Bouquet Punch in each colour and Attached them to the from of the card using Stampin' Dimensionals. I added a length of It's My Party Baker's Twine to each balling using Glue Dots. Using the Amazing Birthday stamp set I stamped the birthday cake image on a piece of Whisper White with Basic Black Archival Ink and punched it out with a 1 1/4" circle punch and attached it to a 1 3/8" Melon Mambo punched circle and attached using Stampin' Dimensionals over the ends of the baker's twine. Now for the rest of the card I punched 1 large and small Crushed Curry and It's My Party Candle Paper Balloons and 2 Large Melon Mambo balloons using the Balloon Bouquet Punch  and stamped the solid balloons in the matching ink colours using the balloon detail stamps in the Balloon Celebration stamp set. Before adhering the balloons I stamped the sentiment from Amazing Birthday on the inside of the card in Basic Black Archival Ink. To attach the balloons to the pop up part of the card I have used small strips of Window Sheets and Glue Dots, the Melon Mambo Ballon is as double on front and back so it can be seen when card is opened or closed. The other two balloons are adhered to the card and I drew in the strings using a Basic Black Stampin' Write Marker to finish off the card. 

You can watch how I made this card on Periscope till 4pm Wednesday 23rd March or on Katch.

To order any of the products I have used simply go to my SHOP NOW button to order these products from the Occasions Catalogue and earn Sale-a-Bration items by spending $90 before shipping and handling. 

I can also show you how to make this card at a party with you and your friends. Just contact me to organise a time to enjoy the amazing benefits during our Sale a Bration promotion.

Thanks for stopping By
Ellen 

No comments:

Post a Comment