Thursday, March 3, 2016

World Traveller Embossing with Going Global Stamps and Going Places Paper Masculine Card

I made this card a month or so ago and it has been a favourite of many in my customers in class and the ladies in my team so I wanted to share it with you.


To start this card I embossed a piece of Pool Party card with the World Traveller Embossing folder using the Big Shot. I then took Mossy Meadow and Crumb Cake Inks to sponge the land in on the embossing folder using our Stamping Sponges. Next I chose 2 patterns from the Going Place Paper Stack and stamped the compass from the Going Global Stamp set and punched with the 2" Circle Punch. The other strip I punched with the Banner Triple Punch. I stamped the sentiment next in Mossy Meadow Ink into a scrap of Whisper White card and punch it out with the Washi Label Punch. I cut a length of Burlap Ribbon to use as the base layer for the Sentiment Stack and used glue dots to adhere it. I adhered the pattered paper strip to the back of the punched compass and sentiment on top over lapping the compass. For the finishing touches I looped some Silver Metallic Thread around my hand and adhered it again using some glue dots on the the back of the paper pieces and adhered the whole piece over the Burlap Ribbon using Stampin Dimensionals. I added 3 single sequins from the Silver Sequin Trim to tie it all together.

To order these products from the Occasions Catalogue and earn Sale-a-Bration items before 31st March simply spend $90 before shipping and handling. Just click on my Shop Now button above and it will take you to my online store where you can order all of our beautiful products. Alternately please contact me to place an order or get you own catalogues.

I can also show you how to make this card at a party with you and your friends. Just contact me to organise a time to enjoy the amazing benefits during our Sale a Bration promotion.

Thanks for stopping By
Ellen 

No comments:

Post a Comment