Sunday, June 12, 2016

Scenic Sayings and Serene Scenery Paper Stack Card

I adore the photo realistic papers in the Serene Scenery Paper Stack and how easily you make simple but beautiful card especially when paired with the Serene Sayings Stamp Set.



 I have used a stamp from the Serene Saying stamp set on the Dandelion paper from the Serene Scenery 6x6 Paper Stack. I stamped the stamp in Versamark directly onto the patterned paper trimmed to size of a card front and coated it with White Embossing Powder and melted it with with out Heat Tool. I forgot to use the Embossing Buddy on this card so I did have a few stray pieces of powder. I added the patterned paper piece to a Thick Whisper White card base and to finish off the card added a few gold sequins from the Metallics Sequin Assortment glued with Tomboy Multi Purpose Glue.

To order any of the products I have used on this project and more simply go to my SHOP NOW button above to go to my Online store or contact me to place an order.

I can also show you how to make this card at a party with you and your friends. Just contact me to organise a time to enjoy the amazing benefits our hostess can earn and spend on anything in our catalogues.

Thanks for stopping By
Ellen

No comments:

Post a Comment